Public Assassination .pA|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Australian/New Zealand Urban Terror Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Clan

VENT SERVER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:53 am

I was looking up for the a ventrilo server i found a site that like $13.99 for a server that can have i think like 35 users or you can pay $9.99 for a server that holds 25 users on at once or some shit like that, but it was really cheap compared to normal prices and it had all different costs for how many users you want on at once and all that shit.

http://www.nationvoice.com/?gclid=COXLl-i5h6YCFYVypAodRwPRpQ
Back to top Go down
Starriod

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:14 am

Nice you got that im still trying to find out where you can get a urban terror server. But the vent was half of what i had to do. so thnx for finding that might go with the 25 users for $9.99 might upgrade when more members. what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nighthorrorplayer.freeforums.org
Hide&Seek

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Sounds good. Ask what hosting domain WC uses, they like 4+ Aus servers and like 20+ over all. Do youthink we should get it now or wait for more members? clown clown
Back to top Go down
PinNeedle

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:36 pm

What do we want a Ventrilo server or a Teamspeak 3 server. or there is also mumble we could get. Question study
Back to top Go down
RIPGRAVE

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Teamspeak is a bit easier to run and set up stuff and mumble and ventrilo are like the basic ones of teamspeak but i think we might go ventrilo for a little while but if we spread more then ts3 will be easier to make division and stuff. study study study
Back to top Go down
PinNeedle

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:02 am

When are we going to set up the vent,ts3,mumble server? Or are we still trying to figure out what one we want
Back to top Go down
Kai

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:06 am

Well im saying go with ventrilo for now and then maybe upgrade later.
Back to top Go down
Starriod

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:19 am

Im saying it might be better for us to go with ts3 but i have clue on the cost yet for 1 month of it and i was thinking about when to get, i was thinking bout getting it when we have around 10-15 members just make sure it will go and make sure we actually use it. Thinking bout server WC uses hyperian someone told me $15 a month might just get 1 and call it, .pA| Clan Server but what do you guys think it should be TS or TDM or even CTF maybe BOMB. so yer ill make a pole and just vote for what you guys want it to be, it will be for scrims and practice to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nighthorrorplayer.freeforums.org
Hide&Seek

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 am

Yeah i think its hyperian and the server i think should be TDM and when we have a scrim we can change it to what ever we need. Ts3 do we really need that yet just go with ventrilo its just easier and in my oponion would be better for us at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VENT SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VENT SERVER   VENT SERVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VENT SERVER
Page 1 of 1