Public Assassination .pA|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Australian/New Zealand Urban Terror Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Clan

I dont think Faroa plays anymore??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PinNeedle

I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Empty
PostSubject: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 am

I dont think Faroa is with us anymore, i think he applyed for other clan got declined and stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
Hide&Seek

PostSubject: Re: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:33 am

Nah he still plays saw him yesturday, Yes he did apply for other clan got declined just forgot to wear the clan tag and i think he did say he stopped playing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kai

PostSubject: Re: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 am

HAHAHA i know i saw him to, mad ass score it was like 66:7 on TDM .
Back to top Go down
RIPGRAVE

PostSubject: Re: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 am

Dam man that score is awesome
Back to top Go down
Kai

PostSubject: Re: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 am

Thats like a 9.4:1 ratio
Back to top Go down
Starriod

PostSubject: Re: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 am

haha you just had to do that lol you love doing that stuff, working out the ratios and percentages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nighthorrorplayer.freeforums.org
Hide&Seek

PostSubject: Re: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:45 am

Yer i agree when ever we played in game together he worked out the ratio and percentages for my HS and everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont think Faroa plays anymore??   I dont think Faroa plays anymore?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont think Faroa plays anymore??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Public Assassination .pA| :: Community :: News and Updates-
Jump to: